jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ensure number of requests per second
Date Fri, 26 Mar 2010 16:01:31 GMT
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#Constant_Throughput_Timeris
what you use . However 7 requests per second doesnt really indicate
how
many of those you want concurrently, presumably you do want 7. So you would
have 7 threads . Then you would say you need a throughput of 7*60 requests
per minute across all threads (presumably for this threadgroup) in the
Constant throughput timer.