jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMeter Variables and Threads
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2010 03:52:26 GMT
1. Why do you want to do this? The CSV Data Set variable is available
everywhere in the thread why do you want to reassign it to some other
variable.Read also when UDV's are processed
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#User_Defined_Variables
.

2. You are making some mistake. If the CSV Data Set config has everythign
specified correctly , then you will be able to access those variables using
vars.get(). You have either mistyped something or overriden the values

3. Variables are only accessible to the thread.

4. Again why? getting a logger for the same logger name in log4j gives you
the same object so once or many times don't actually matter for log4j.
<http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#User_Defined_Variables>