jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spring REST @PathVariable with JMeter
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2010 23:01:41 GMT
the 500 internal server error means it did hit your service and got an error
response from your application .
Your app logs might give you more information. The only parameter I can see
missing is count , Other possibilities may be date format handling or
something
 its easy to compare if you have a working request/response (e.g. from
browser ) and you can then compare with request/response from view results
tree listener

regards
deepak