jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spring REST @PathVariable with JMeter
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2010 22:30:53 GMT
whats the ${UUID} you have in your path? You probably want this to be a user
id correct? where should this user id be got from? Do you have a working
request to this REST service(from the browser or anywhere)? Your error
message on the server should probably tell you whats happening (are you
missing count?)

regards
deepak