jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: parameters question
Date Sat, 20 Mar 2010 02:20:37 GMT
I wrote this up
http://theworkaholic.blogspot.com/2010/03/dynamic-parameters-in-jmeter.html
If you want to do a GET request then you can directly form the posted String
(param1=val1&param2=val2&param3=val3) and then simply use this String in the
HTTP Sampler Name field. Keep value empty, encode=unchecked and Include
equals  unchecked, though this wont work for POST
<http://theworkaholic.blogspot.com/2010/03/dynamic-parameters-in-jmeter.html>
regards
deepak