jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: parameters question
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2010 22:42:53 GMT
If you want to dynamically change the number of parameters that you submit
on a request, the only way I know is a beanshell preprocessor on the sampler
whoich does a sampler.addArgument(key,value); You can read the extracted
values from the vars object in beanshell and you can always use a Debug
Sampler after you perform the extraction to inspect the keys etc
 regards
deepak