jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting Session Expired Message for the load test of a HTTPS web application using JMeter
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2010 05:36:06 GMT
Hi
First using a browser trace tool like liveHttpHeaders for FF figure out if
your app is using cookies or not for managing sessionids . If yes , remove
the URL rewriting modifier that you have. Next inspect the response that you
get from the login request in View Results Tree Listener (see the text or
render as html). If your application gives you good error messages you might
be able to see the failure , if not compare the data from the request tab
with the data that you can see for the login request in LiveHttpHeaders and
see where the mismatch is

regards
deepak