jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I thought i was starting to understand jmeter, then this situation happens...
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2010 16:42:14 GMT
for the office webserver  Jmeter shouldnt be the problem. You need to check
jemter.log if you see anything , if not  use netstat or something to check
the number of open sockets and cpu/memory at the client  , if this number is
approx correct, then the problem must lie on the network or the
configuration of the webserver