jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: localhost kernel: possible SYN flooding on port 80. Sending cookies
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2010 22:28:37 GMT
1. Do you have assertions on your test that verify your response? JMeter
will only flag HTTP errors. It cant flag application errors unless you have
assertions. Or you might temporarily run in GUI mode with a view results
tree or use a simple listener to write out the response data and inspect
what you are getting
Can you run for lower loads and see what happens
2. It llooks like your server may be blocking these many concurrent requests
, probably you have something configured for a denial of service? Ask your
*nix administrators". I see Google returns a lot of results in this area so
you might want to go through those