jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to configure the plan to run different loads per area?
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2010 22:49:54 GMT
a) How can I make sure that Log In goes first?
Because you have specified it first
b) but what  about percentages
Use multiple throughput controllers. I dont think you need a Random order
Controller if you use  a throughput controller , though obivuosly then the
order would be somewhat predictable.

ThreadGroup
Once Only
ThroughPutController (PerCent =10)
  Area 1
ThroughPutController (PerCent =50)
  Area 2
ThroughPutController (PerCent =15)
  Area 3
ThroughPutController (PerCent =25)
  Area 4

c) How do you come up with a "good" Ramp up number?
I normally dont :). What are you trying to achieve with ramp up ?

regards
deepak