jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help for https Certificate issue.
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2010 21:13:10 GMT
I think this is already answered by sebb somewhere in the archives.
If i remmeber correctly
Use the other webservice sampler - SOAP/XML-RPC Request ...(it will ignore
HTTPS errors i think). Search the mail archives.

Your actual error is that your server certificate chain is not trusted from
the JVM jmeter is running on and you need to import the entire chain intpo
your keystore. search google for your error and you should be able to see
the details, though it would need a lot more work

regards
deepak