jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question regarding iframe posts
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2010 19:14:21 GMT
Frames will make separate HTTP requests even from the browser (you can use
any browser trace tool to see this). There is no such thing as a subrequest.
>but we are having trouble figuring out what parameters are
Use firebug/livehttheaders with firefox or Fiddler with IE and see what
these are

>Is there a way in jmeter to handle subrequests automatically, meaning the
original post for the entire frameset returns with data for all the frames?
No. You must make the request for the original page . Parse it(using a post
processor) for each frame links (or hardcode) and make separate requests for
those frames. This is loosely speaking what the browser does as well.

regards
deepak