jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Doubt about CSV Data Set Config
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2010 07:01:41 GMT
>If you observed that there are diffrent no of records in
File1.csv,File3.csv & File5.csv which implies different load.
Probably incorrect. Assuming you mean load as concurrent load, the number of
records in the CSV isn't important, the number of threads your Jmeter test
has.

>I Just want to write C:\Example\MainFile.csv in filename field of CSV Data
Set Config which will take care of load testing.
No. It is only you who knows that MainFile.csv has further filenames.

>I don't want to write C:\Example\File1.csv,C:\Example\File3.csv
&C:\Example\File5.csv in filename field of CSV Data Set Config every time to
see performance of it.
Pass the name of the file you want to run as a Jmeter property and use that
property in the filename field