jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Frequently used registration/login sequence
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2010 20:44:47 GMT
The login thread group should be disabled . you dont want it to run, thats
why you are probably seeing the asynchronous login. Disabling the login
thread group has no bearing when you include the Module controller
I typically have
reused ThreadGroup , Disabled
+Simple Controlerr1
+++Steps for reusable func1
+Simple Controlerr2
+++Steps for reusable func2
ThreadGroup1
+Steps
+ModuleController1 --> To SimpleController1
+Steps
+ModuleController2 --> To SimpleController2

The moudle controller runs in context of the thread that includes it , so it
wont be asynchronous.
regards
deepak