jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with the XPath assertion as data to be asserted conntains html tags
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2010 04:58:01 GMT
Hi
if you have saved the data value you expect, then you need a regular
assertion not an XPATH assertion(the value below is not an XPATH).

On a separate note unless the data below is some generated value, your test
is quite likely to break everytime there are minor development changes. Your
test is also too closely tied to the HTML structure of your pages which
isn't a good thing either.

regards
deepak