jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sandy320 <sandy...@sohu.com>
Subject The Result Data of Tree Report and Summary Report are not consistent
Date Tue, 23 Mar 2010 01:46:24 GMT

A java Request to test EJB Server(Jboss), and I need a callback method to
verify whether the server has response.

The code slice is below:

public SampleResult runTest(JavaSamplerContext context) {

// Callback method, the Server will invoke this method, and I should judge
the result in this method. So it will take a few seconds to let the Server
make response
			ts.startSub("10000", new IGUIinit() {
				@Override
				public void initData(TradeInfor tradeInfor) {
					result.setSuccessful(true);
					result.setResponseCodeOK();
					result.setResponseMessage("test OK");
				}
			});
}

Run JMeter
    At beginning, the result of Tree Result is Warning, but after a while it
will be taken OK(I think it should be receive the response from Server)

http://old.nabble.com/file/p27995341/Tree%2BResult%2B1.jpg   In the
beginning
http://old.nabble.com/file/p27995341/Tree%2BResult%2B2.jpg   The final
result of Tree Report

But the final Summary Report is
http://old.nabble.com/file/p27995341/Summary%2BReport.jpg

Why the Error% is 100%, how to make the correct analyze of Summary Report?

Thanks.