jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Rajesh Tiwary <rajesh...@tcs.com>
Subject Re: Getting Session Expired Message for the load test of a HTTPS web application using JMeter
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2010 07:04:52 GMT

Hi deepak,

well in the response data tab for tree listener i am not getting any error
message..also all the reports in tree listener are showing error count:0
but the problem is aftering sending the usid and password i m still getting
the login page in the response data..

compairing the results with LiveHttpHeaders and jmeter request i found that
the request for login page is simewhat different in both the cases..

in Jmeter the cookie data for JSESSIONID is  = suppose 7213989182

then the in the request url a different cookie data is getting attached..
  like../abcd/Login.do;jsessionid=A81164C14C0AA45564F423798B5D7440   {note
different cookie data for jsessionid}

but in LiveHTTPHeaders the cookie data for jsessionid and the value of
jsessionid attached with the url are both same,,.

now my concern is that whether due to this problem i m getting redirected to
the login page or what..

also m using following parameters in regular expression but that is not
working ..

  ref name:  xyz
  regular expression=JSESSIONID=(.+?)'
  template:$1$
  match:1
  default value: not found

so after using this when i am calling the regular expression in the url as
   Login.do;jsessionid=${xyz}
m getting the result as  Login.do;jsessionid=not found

..so what shall i do now..shall i record with badboy the requests..or how
can i extract the value of JSESSIONID from the cookie and attach it to the
url..

note m not getting anyerror as all signals are green