jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Rajesh Tiwary <rajesh...@tcs.com>
Subject Getting Session Expired Message for the load test of a HTTPS web application using JMeter
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2010 05:14:25 GMT

Hi,

i am testing a HTTPS web application using JMeter.,where i am facing an
issue of getting a session expired message.

i am using JMeter 2.3.4 r800132.

My aim is to record following sequence for the HTTPS application:

Index page------>Login Page------->confirmation page,button click to get a
form---->add detail in the form---->and search detail by entering data in
the text field of the page after successful addition of the detail in the
form.

now i am able to record the page sequence.

and this is my test plan..

--THREAD GROUP
   ---HTTP COOKIE MANAGER
   ---HTTP URL RE-WRITING MODIFIER
   ---SIMPLE CONTROLLER(For index page)
   ...(various HTTP request recorded)
   ---TREE LISTENER  (Response data showing page loaded successfully)

    ---SIMPLE CONTROLLER(For login page)
   ...(various HTTP request recorded)
   ---TREE LISTENER  (Response data showing login page loaded
successfully,but in the above http request i have sent the userid and
password ..so i should get the confirmation page here..as i think..)

 ---SIMPLE CONTROLLER(For confirmation page,button click to get form)
   ...(various HTTP request recorded,which include button click)
   ---TREE LISTENER  (Response data showing YOUR SESSION EXPIRED,Kindly
Re-login..)

and same result for further steps...

Can anyone suggest me solution for this problem??

regards,

rajesh