jmeter-user mailing list archives

From airomega <stial...@b.mintemail.com>
Subject 2Threads and 1 session
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2010 16:02:18 GMT

I am stress testing a UI with JMeter. To access the UI I have to log-in via a
seperate system. I would like to log in once (not once per user!- once, as
the log-in does not need tested) and then use that session to stress test
the rest of the UI

I currently have a thread which successfully logs in (1 thread, 1 sec ramp,
1 loop). I created a second thread in the hopes that I could pass the
session which I don't seem able to do. Cookie manager isn't doing it (as
expected)

Is what I'm attempting even possible? Is there a better way to do this? (One
log-in...then multiple concurrent HTTP requests)