jmeter-user mailing list archives

From SriniB1977 <srin...@ymail.com>
Subject will jmeter perform the transactions with multiple threads...
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2010 08:00:26 GMT

Here is the process i followed:
1.I configured Jmeter Proxy for my website
2.Then i have recorded the Login, Reward item selection & Check out of item
transaction. The transaction was successful
3.Now i stopped the Jmeter Proxy and saved my Test Plan
4.I check my website if the transaction is showed in the transaction history
and i see the Transaction
5.Now i Open my Test Plan and then for the Thread Group i enter the No of
Threads as 2, Ramp up time as 1 sec and Loop Count as 1 then added some
Listners
7. Saved my Test Plan and then Run it
8. The Test Run was successfull and my Listners are showing the Success
report
My Question is:
**Now i check my website for the transactions.
As the Test Plan Run was successful. I thought that there would be 2
Transactions
But there are no new transaction.
In my Listners i am able to see all the Threads as Success...but the actual
transaction have never happened??? **