jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Mahesh Kharat <maheshfore...@gmail.com>
Subject Doubt about CSV Data Set Config
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2010 06:29:37 GMT

Hello,

I want to apply different load to my application & want to see performance
of it.
I am using CSV Data Set Config to take parameters from file.

I am explaining my requirement through following example.

eg. I am using C:\Example\MainFile.csv as filename in CSV Data Set Config.
Also using Aggregate Report & Summary Report to see performance.

Following are the contents of MainFile.csv.
File1.csv
File3.csv
File5.csv

File1.csv contains
User11,Password11

File3.csv contains
User31,Password31
User32,Password32
User33,Password33

File5.csv contains
User51,Password51
User52,Password52
User53,Password53
User54,Password54
User55,Password55

If you observed that there are diffrent no of records in File1.csv,File3.csv
& File5.csv
which implies different load.

I don't want to write C:\Example\File1.csv,C:\Example\File3.csv &
C:\Example\File5.csv in filename field
of CSV Data Set Config every time to see performance of it.

I Just want to write C:\Example\MainFile.csv in filename field of CSV Data
Set Config which will take care of load testing.

Is it possible??