jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jmeter_Curious <megha.purkayas...@gmail.com>
Subject doesn Jmeter record button clicks if the page doesn't reload onclick?
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2010 06:14:53 GMT

Hi

I've to load test a wicket-ajax based application where I've a situation
that user will click on a '+' button and that will show him a text box where
he can enter any keywords. Based on the keyword,the application will provide
him with a list of hints (like google auto complete) from which user can
select his choice.

I tried capturing this using Jmeter,but when I play it back,it gives
500,Internal Server Error (whereas it is working fine manually).
Can anyone help me with some tips on how to record this so that it can be
played back successfully?

Thanks in advance. :handshake: