jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "daniel.green" <october...@gmail.com>
Subject Post-process addition of samplers
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2010 22:33:23 GMT

Hello,

Occasionally the server will return with JSON expressing the need to
redirect. Is there a way, when this pattern comes up, to automatically
sample the location specified? Right now I am just adding a regex extractor
and additional sampler where I know it will be used. However, it is used
almost everywhere as most of the navigation is ajax based (scary, I know).

In a breath, what I want is...

When a response contains foo, send an http request to foo.

With thanks,
Daniel.