jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Measuring total time used per thread per iteration
Date Tue, 23 Mar 2010 15:31:06 GMT
On 23/03/2010, Petteri Lyytinen <Petteri.Lyytinen@uoma.fi> wrote:
> Hey all,
>
>  I have a relatively simple and straightforward test plan that just completes a certain
sequence of HTTP calls with some value extractions and injections along the way. Everything
works as expected, but there's one thing that I haven't yet been able to fathom out how to
do, and that is measuring the time it takes for a single thread to complete the full sequence
of calls once.

>  I'm currently running the test plan with 10 concurrent threads doing 50 iterations each,
and it would be really helpful if I could somehow see the total time each thread spent completing
each iteration - exactly the same way aggregate/summary report shows the times per request
but for the complete sequence instead.

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#Transaction_Controller