jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jmeter proxy and user delays
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2010 17:52:00 GMT
The Proxy does not have the option to add timers. Feel free to raise
an enhancement request via Bugzilla.

However, if you add a Listener to the Proxy, it will capture the
requests. You can save these to a CSV file.

You can then use the timestamp differences to decide what timers might
be needed (remember to factor in the elapsed time).