jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Noel O'Brien <nobr...@newbay.com>
Subject PUT Request with Parameters
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2010 18:32:25 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to send parameters with a PUT request (JMeter 2.3.2) and it looks like the parameters
are being dropped by JMeter (I saw several mailing list entries to this effect). I also tried
2.3.4 and I see the same behaviour.

The application I'm testing calculates an authorization signature based on the parameters
(amongst other things). With parameters missing from the request, this request is always responded
to with a 401.

The JMeter manual specifies several workarounds (sending as a file, sending only values) but
none of these work for me (inforamtion MUST be send as parameters).

Is there any way around this?

Regards,
Noel