jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Peter Peterse <pe...@peterse-uithuizen.com>
Subject Starting threads in threads
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2010 14:09:59 GMT
Hello all,

I have a question about a testing a web application.
I need to test a web application (2) which is start out of a web
application (1). Web application 2 is a pop-up which communicate with web
application 1. Web application 2 can't run without web application 1.
The browser for web application 1 sends every 10 sec a request to the server.
Browser for web application 2 does every 60 sec a request to web
application 1

Off course I can place all requests in to 1 thread, but for creating a
report I want to split the two by creating 2 threads and start 1 thread in
the other thread. Is it possible?

How can I set up a right procedure for testing?

Thanks for your advice.

Peter Peterse