jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Niemeyer <andreas.nieme...@gutzmann.com>
Subject extract hidden form values and add them to a post request dynamically?
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2010 21:17:00 GMT
Hi,

I want to send a http post sample with dynamic request parameters which
comes from a previos request.

To extract the values from the form I use a regex extractor and want to
loop through the result list of key/value pairs.

Is it possible to add these parameters to the request within a foreach
loop?

The sequence might be:

- http request
	- extract form values (hidden fields)
	- loop in a foreach controller
		- add each extracted value pair as request parameter (how?)

- send POST request

Maybe an alternative way exist? If there is a proposal to use a
BeanShell Pre-Prozessor for such a case, could you be so kind and give
me an example?

Many thanks in advance,
Andreas