jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Niemeyer <andreas.nieme...@gutzmann.com>
Subject Re: foreach and counter variable name
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2010 20:36:16 GMT
Hi,

I tried it with an own counter, defined in a user parameter
pre-processor; the option "update once per session" is ticked.

In the nested http sampler within the loop the value will be increment
with the __intSum function by setting the name of the http request which
looks like:

${forum_link} - ${__intSum(${LoopCounter},1,LoopCounter)}

That works so far as I can see the request sample name in the tree
results listener that the value is incremented and resetted in the next
thread iteration.

One problem remains: the if condition check doesn't work:

${LoopCounter} < 3

Here the sequence:

- simple controller 1
	-- http sample 1
	-- user parameters (define and reset the LoopCounter variable)
	-- regular expression extractor

- foreach controller (loop through the extracted links)
	- if controller (check the condition to limit the http requests, failed!)
	- http sample x (within the name the intSum function for the
LoopCounter is called, the variable value is correct)

Many thanks in advance,
Andreas

  and the option to incremented within the foreach