jmeter-user mailing list archives

From David Levine <eniv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Intermittent NullPointerException in WebServiceSampler in jmeter.log
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2010 00:17:35 GMT
Thanks for the info.  Are you suggesting that the WebServiceSampler may not
be reliable?

After reading your reply, I'm still having trouble deducing whether this is
a bug in my system under test or in jmeter (and its libraries).  Can I
conclude that my web service is intermittently not setting the content-type?
 Or is the library that jmeter is using at fault, and maybe my web service
is fine and jmeter is failing to see valid sample?

David