jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Brett Cave <brettc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Effectively monitoring target resources with jmeter?
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2010 10:05:21 GMT
Just finished the MysqlCollectorGui & MysqlCollector classes, nothing too
complicated, just finalising db schema and fixing up prepared statements,
then will share. it works great, but there's no doubt plenty of room for
improvement.

Also, have just finished downloading snmp4j, next step is to add a sampler
that polls SNMP on target hosts to get resource usage and add the results
into the collector. I would say SNMP is pretty generic and implemented on
most servers anyway, and it beats running a "jmeter-agent" like some of the
load testing frameworks. (then again, an agent might not be a bad idea...)

Regards,
Brett