jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Brett Cave <brettc...@gmail.com>
Subject Plugin help
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2010 07:39:42 GMT
Hi,

I have written a plugin for JMeter. Found a jmeter_tutorial.pdf for guide on
writing the tutorial, and if I add my classes into the checked out version
of Jmeter and run it from my IDE, the functionality is there and works 100%.

However, I would like to develop the plugins independently from the JMeter
project. I have seen individual plugins added by dropping libraries into lib
or lib/ext, and was wondering if someone can assist with how to interface my
plugin to integrate with JMeter like this. (I tried dropping myPlugin.jar
into JMeter/lib and running it, but that didnt work, assuming I need an
interface in lib/ext to get this working?)