jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Suresh Babu <soor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem while replaying the script
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2010 12:31:11 GMT
Thanks Jatin

What would be the probable solution to resolve this issue, i could see the
application is running successfully manually.

i have added HTTP Cookie manager and tried with Redirect automatically and
follow redirects checked but no luck.

and also i could see "There were errors in your submission" in login_Ajax.js
HTTP request before the result page in results tree but here it have not
used login step.

Are there things which i have to add to my test plan..

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Suresh
On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 5:51 PM, Jatin Davey <jashokda@cisco.com> wrote:

> Response Code of 404 means the following:
>
> The requested resource could not be found but may be available again in the
> future.^[2] <
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_HTTP_status_codes#cite_note-RFC_2616-1>
> Subsequent requests by the client are permissible.
>
> For a complete list of HTTP Error codes , please look at :
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_HTTP_status_codes
>
> Thanks
> Jatin
>

> Suresh Babu wrote:
>
>> Thank you Deepak for your quick reply and suggestion
>>
>> The problem has been resolved by adding the HTTP CookieManager, Now it is
>> successfully executing.
>>
>> i have recorded a new script on a java application but iam unable to
>> execute
>> it.
>> iam getting the following error in the jmeter log file
>>
>> jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler: Error Response Code: 404
>>
>> Can you please help in resolving the above issue.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Suresh
>> On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 11:21 PM, Deepak Shetty <shettyd@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>

>>> You have some problem in your test (assuming it works from the browser)
>>> *Caused by: java.net.ProtocolException: Server redirected too many
>>>  times*
>>>
>>> Look at http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-jmeter/DifferentBehaviour and
>>> search
>>> a lot of messages in the mail archive for how to debug when your test
>>> doesn't work the same way as your browser
>>> a. Typically did you add a CookieManager
>>> b. Does your test have Follow Redirects checked (instead of redirect