jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Trond Andersen <trond.ander...@gmail.com>
Subject BSF Sampler and script file location
Date Fri, 12 Feb 2010 13:54:36 GMT
I have a JMeter project which includes some Groovy scripts which are invoked
using the BSF Sampler. My main issue is that my test plan file is located in
a totally different directory than the JMeter installation since I would
like to version control the TestPlan files. Also I would like to have my
Groovy script in the same directoy as the test plan since I would like to
version control them also.

Trying to add a BSF Sampler to run my script fails unless the script file is
located in the %JMETER_HOME%\bin directory. This doesn't suite my needs
since I don't like to include the JMeter installation in my version control
system.

Is there any way to configure the BSF Sampler to look for scripts relative
to the test plan location or should I approach this another way.

Regards,
Trond Andersen