jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Thibaut Raballand <thibaut.raball...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Effectively monitoring target resources with jmeter?
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2010 14:58:30 GMT
Hi,

As for us,
- We send the results of each run directly from JMeter to a mysql DB (with a
listener)
- We collect load / mem / cpu usage from the servers to the same DB
automatically
- We have a PHP web site the correlate automatically those datas

Sure, you need some time to put all this up and running, but it's worth it.

Regards,
Tibo