jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Fisher <a...@alexfisher.me.uk>
Subject JMeter problem with redirects
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2010 16:07:34 GMT
Hi

I'm trying to test a wicket application using JMeter.

JMeter doesn't seem to be following certain redirects in the same way
browsers do. Specifically, I was testing logging out of the
application.

The wicket code for this looks a bit like.

public class SignOutLink extends Link {
-SNIP-
 @Override
   public final void onClick() {
       WicketAppSession.get().invalidate();
       getRequestCycle().setRedirect(true);
       setResponsePage(SignInPage.class);
   }
}

The logout link is to a wicket encrypted URL which then redirects to ./

If I get a redirect to http://host/wicket-app/./ I get either a 404 or
a web server directory listing (if listings are enabled).
Entering the same URL into firefox I get the application's sign in
page (http://host/wicket-app/) as expected.

Is this a known issue, or something I can work around?

Many thanks,
Alex