jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Michael Walker <michael.wal...@amentra.com>
Subject Re: Throughput calculation in distributed test is reporting txns/hours, not txns/seconds
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2010 07:02:48 GMT
Hi Sebb,

Thanks for the reply. The clocks are indeed synchronized. I also
restarted both JMeter nodes to ensure the hourly rates aren't caused by
some lingering thread reporting results from an old run.&lt;br&gt;

About the samples -- right, I'd expect the number of threads to double,
and that is what's happening. However, my tps is cutting in half after
the restart.

I will try saving the data to CSV and doing the processing myself, but
I am puzzled why I'm consistently getting odd timings for these
transactions now.