jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jatin Davey <jasho...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: How to measure the load time of a web page using Jmeter?
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2010 06:48:34 GMT
I have a round about way of doing this. I record all the URL requests of
my web page and put them in one simple controller and put the controller
in a thread group.
Run this thread group once. make sure you save the results in a CSV
file. Since there will be only one sample for all the URL's , take
either the min or max value and add them up. This will give the total
load time for the web page.

Note : JMeter does not take into account UI rendering.

Thanks
Jatin