jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Michael Walker <michael.wal...@amentra.com>
Subject Throughput calculation in distributed test is reporting txns/hours, not txns/seconds
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2010 01:55:01 GMT
I've been running tests using client/server mode, and may be running
into bottlenecks on the test server, so I decided to add a second server
and run a distributed test.

My original test typically runs at 160 tps. The two-node test appears to
run at the same speed or faster. However, when I use the summary of
aggregate report, the reported throughput is .1/hour.

I removed the second node from my jmeter-properties settings, and re-ran
the test. Now, the same test reports a throughput of 80 tps, exactly
half of the old throughput.

Does anyone have any idea what's going on here with these report
calculations?