jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Testing a web application for multiple HTTP requests
Date Mon, 22 Feb 2010 19:26:54 GMT
you normally need one of the post processors(Regex / XPATH) to extract out
the data you want to post (assuming it is data that your application sends
and not data that you enter) and use the variables that you set in the post
processor in the next request.

If these are parameters you have entered yourself , then assuming you stored
it in variables or user parameters or CSV then you could directly specify
them in the next request (without any need of Post processors)
regards
deepak