jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic mapping with Jmeter - Please help..
Date Wed, 17 Feb 2010 22:00:06 GMT
>Now HTTP Request2 should take the changed parameters and should change
the details like price etc according to the dynamic prodID from CSV1
Assuming that the response of HTTPRequest1 generates the response which has
he changed parameters you need,
you would nede to useany of the Post processor (regex or XPATH usually) and
extract the value into a variable and use the variable in HTTPRequest2

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#Regular_Expression_Extractor
.
Search the archives , you should be able to get a few samples

regards
deepak