jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Session ID management
Date Sun, 14 Feb 2010 00:12:19 GMT
Shouldn't be a problem if you do both, but you should only use url rewriting
in Jmeter if your application actually rewrites urls.

However its pretty simple to know what your application does. Use a browser
trace tool like LiveHttPheaders in firefox , access the pages on your
application and see the logs, If you see a Set-Cookie for the session id its
uses cookies. On the first page, if the url you click has the session id in
the url the application uses url rewriting. If on subsequent clicks the urls
dont have the session id, the application supports both.