jmeter-user mailing list archives

From <jeanlouis.pastu...@orange-ftgroup.com>
Subject RE: help required for regular expression
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2010 08:52:58 GMT
 To get more help, you must give to us an example of *VALUE*

Cordialement / Best regards

Jean-Louis Pasturel

-----Message d'origine-----
De : sudheer reddy [mailto:gsudheer.08@gmail.com]
Envoyé : lundi 1 février 2010 08:54
À : JMeter Users List
Objet : Re: help required for regular expression

Hi Mahesh

Thanks for your reply .

But am asking  foe the attribute which is in the bottom of the code i made
it bold .

i tried out with this expression but its not working

<TD CLASS="attribut-value" style="width: 17%;">+\W+(\D.*)

can anyone pls help me out of this problem

thanks & regards

Sudheer

On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 11:10 AM, mahesh kumar <pmkumar@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Sudheer,
>
> I didn't find anything which is in bold.As of now I assumed that the
> name is not changing(mentioned in red color) and it is constant then
> below is the regular expression for extracting the value in the
> corresponding statement
>
> INPUT\s+type=\"hidden\"\s+name=\"xxxxxx\"\s+value=\"(.*?)\"
>
> ---PMK
> On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 10:26 AM, sudheer reddy <gsudheer.08@gmail.com
> >wrote:
>
> > Hi  All
> >
> >  I need help for regular expression.
> >
> > I got a response code  from one http sample  and using the regular
> > expression extractor ( post processor) the response code in html  is
> > as below . In the below code the VALUE ( which is highlighted in
> > bold ) attribute will be changed for every http request , now i have
> > to write a regular expression for this value in order to use this
> > value in other requests .
> >
> > Pls canone assist me in writing this regular expression for this
> >

> > <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 3.2//EN"> <HTML> <HEAD>

> > <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx">
> > <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx">
> > <BASE href="xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx">
> >

> > <TITLE>
> > View
> > -
> >
> > </TITLE>
> > <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="Javascript1.1" SRC="ext/pim/js/pim.js"></SCRIPT>
> > <LINK REL="stylesheet" TYPE="text/css" HREF="ext/pim/css/pim.css">
> > </HEAD> <BASE href="xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx">
> >

> > <BODY>
> > <INPUT type="hidden" name="xxxxxx" value="xxxxxx"> <TABLE BORDER=0
> > WIDTH=100% CLASS="block-background">
> > -------------------------------
> >
> >    ---------------------------------
> >
> >  -----------------------------
> >
> > <TD CLASS="attribut-label-view" style="width: 17%;">
> >   Manufacturing System:
> >
> > </TD>
> >  <TD CLASS="attribut-value" style="width: 17%;">
> >    *
> >
> > VALUE*
> >
> > </TD>
> > </TR>
> > </TABLE>
> >

> > </TABLE>
> > </HTML>
> >
> > <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript1.1">
> > <!--
> > function refresh() {
> >
> >    url=window.location.href;
> >    window.location=url;
> >    }
> >
> > function openNewWindow(linktext,win_name,props) {
> >   query_window = open(linktext,win_name,props); }
> > -->
> > </SCRIPT>

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and intended solely for
the addressees.
Messages are susceptible to alteration.
If you are not the intended addressee of this message, please cancel it immediately and inform
the sender.