jmeter-user mailing list archives

From <jeanlouis.pastu...@orange-ftgroup.com>
Subject RE: help required for regular expression
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2010 07:07:14 GMT
 humm i think it is the *VALUE* that the OP wants to match ( more below in
the post).
But the principle is the same, getting the correct group

Cordialement / Best regards

Jean-Louis Pasturel

-----Message d'origine-----
De : mahesh kumar [mailto:pmkumar@gmail.com]
Envoyé : lundi 1 février 2010 06:40
À : JMeter Users List
Objet : Re: help required for regular expression

Hi Sudheer,

I didn't find anything which is in bold.As of now I assumed that the name is
not changing(mentioned in red color) and it is constant then below is the
regular expression for extracting the value in the corresponding statement

INPUT\s+type=\"hidden\"\s+name=\"xxxxxx\"\s+value=\"(.*?)\"

---PMK
On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 10:26 AM, sudheer reddy <gsudheer.08@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi  All
>
>  I need help for regular expression.
>
> I got a response code  from one http sample  and using the regular
> expression extractor ( post processor) the response code in html  is
> as below . In the below code the VALUE ( which is highlighted in bold
> ) attribute will be changed for every http request , now i have to
> write a regular expression for this value in order to use this value
> in other requests .
>
> Pls canone assist me in writing this regular expression for this
>

> <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 3.2//EN"> <HTML> <HEAD>
> <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx">
> <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx">
> <BASE href="xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx">
>

> <TITLE>
> View
> -
>
> </TITLE>
> <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="Javascript1.1" SRC="ext/pim/js/pim.js"></SCRIPT>
> <LINK REL="stylesheet" TYPE="text/css" HREF="ext/pim/css/pim.css">
> </HEAD> <BASE href="xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx">
>

> <BODY>
> <INPUT type="hidden" name="xxxxxx" value="xxxxxx"> <TABLE BORDER=0
> WIDTH=100% CLASS="block-background">
> -------------------------------
>
>    ---------------------------------
>
>  -----------------------------
>
> <TD CLASS="attribut-label-view" style="width: 17%;">
>   Manufacturing System:
>
> </TD>
>  <TD CLASS="attribut-value" style="width: 17%;">
>    *
>
> VALUE*
>
> </TD>
> </TR>
> </TABLE>
>

> </TABLE>
> </HTML>
>
> <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript1.1">
> <!--
> function refresh() {
>
>    url=window.location.href;
>    window.location=url;
>    }
>
> function openNewWindow(linktext,win_name,props) {
>   query_window = open(linktext,win_name,props); }
> -->
> </SCRIPT>

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and intended solely for
the addressees.
Messages are susceptible to alteration.
If you are not the intended addressee of this message, please cancel it immediately and inform
the sender.