jmeter-user mailing list archives

From ragu5050 <ragunath...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Not Able to get the value from txt file using CSVDataset in jmeter.
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2010 12:21:28 GMT

Thanks for ur reply.

I didnt see any errors in jmeter.log file.

when i changed to unknown file name in csvdataset , still the script runs
but not loading the value dynamically in soap request and also not throwing
error.

I have made my config in jmeter as follows

TestPlan
 - Threadgroup
     - userparameter
 - SOAP/XML RPC Request
    - HTTP header Manger
    - CSV Data Set Config

It would be great if u give any pointers..