jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "najla.akram" <najla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HELP-how to test performance of a web application?
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2010 05:45:26 GMT

Hi,
Can you further help me?
Before add  the HTTP Proxy Server element to the workbench I added a Http
reqest defaults element to the thread group and just gave server name. Then
added a Http reqest and gave "/" to path field. And added a Listner to see
the record. but it did not work. Should I do any extra activity?

Actually I want to test the performance of web site when click each and
every link there.
If you know how to do that pls can u further explain that?

Thanks.