jmeter-user mailing list archives

From glc <ga...@orcanos.com>
Subject send html code as parameter in HTTP POST request (functional test)
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2010 15:09:01 GMT

Hi !
i'm trying to finda way to use html code string as paramter , but it seems
like jmeter does not post html code properly (the purpose of my test is to
test API functionality when adding  new object with description)

1. i use html code in text file, and use the text file as parameter like
this:

http://old.nabble.com/file/p27704791/paramter.png

2. the parametr file 'desc.txt' contain this html:

http://old.nabble.com/file/p27704791/code.png

3. somehow the html code is converted to somthing else by jmeter and i get
this giberrish in my description results:
http://old.nabble.com/file/p27704791/desc.png

of course when i test my API manually it works fine and i get this(bellow)
in my description results so i'm pretty sure that  jmeter somhow the cause
for it

http://old.nabble.com/file/p27704791/html.png

how can i post this html code properly??

-----
Glc

:working: