jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Mahesh Kharat <maheshfore...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Thread Group behaviour
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2010 10:04:09 GMT

As no of records in a file are 5.....so i have mentioned no of threads also
5.

I want to add one more thing: User field's value is passed to 1st HTTP
Request as User Parameter....then there are 2 more HTTP Request....Technolgy
field's value is passed to 4th HTTP request as User Parameter.

Following is the structure of my script:

ThreadGroup
+Loop Controller
++HTTP Request(1st)
++Regular Expression Extractor