jmeter-user mailing list archives

From kukukuku <kukuk...@trash-mail.com>
Subject Copy files before executing sampler
Date Fri, 19 Feb 2010 16:11:51 GMT

hi,

if i want to copy any files in a specific folder or delete any files before
i start with executing a sampler how would i do that? I'm new to jmeter so i
apologize if this seems like an easy question. I searched for examples but i
could not find anything usefull. The closest thing i found was using
pre-processors for example bsh scripts. However i could not get it to work.
Would be nice if someone could help me or direct me in the correct
direction.

thx kukudas