jmeter-user mailing list archives

From rahulp <rahul.pachagh...@tcs.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic mapping with Jmeter - Please help..
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2010 04:52:59 GMT

Dear Deepak,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

I thought of using Regular expressions. But there are lot of - around 50
parameters that get passed in the next request.

So I think I will have to add a Regular Expression Extractor to extract each
parameter in the request, due to which I will end up adding more than 50
Regular Expression Extractors in single HTTP Request.

Is it proper to add a Regular Expression Extractor for each parameter or is
there any way so that I can extract multiple parameters in a single
Extractor..I am not aware if this is the case.

Please help me with this.

Thank you.
Regards,
Rahul